Hanalei Bay Resort, Kauai - November 14th, 2020
Pack your bags, check your ID’s -we hope your able to join Karissa and Chad celebrate their special day in Princeville, Kauai at the beautiful Hanalei Bay Resort!
Wedding Accommodations and Resort details:
- In order to secure your room at Hanalei Hotel or alternative options, please contact our Travel Team by March 1st, 2020 to make your reservation. Due to the season and popularity of the Resort, rooms will sell out closer to the date and are subject to availability.
- Hanalei Bay has condo-style accommodations - 1 and 2 bedrooms, with full kitchens. There are no elevators so if you have trouble with stairs please let us know and we will request the 1st floor.
- The resort sits on 22 acres on Kauai’s North Shore, with rolling hills and many resort amenities such as pools, bike paths, fishing, restaurant, surf lessons tennis etc... The beach is within walking distance approximately 10-15 minutes, the town of Kilauea Town (great fish market) is also a short walk.
- Resort is Non-Smoking and Resort Fees may apply **
- This boutique resort is extremely popular and has limited availability, some units are privately owned, and some are managed by the hotel. Rooms decor may vary, depending on which unit you reserve.
- The Travel Team at Quintess Travels can handle all your travel requests, from car rentals, transfers, flights and excursions. We’re happy to help you with all your travel needs.
- Wedding Ceremony is at the Resort with Reception to follow
- Rehearsal Dinner details– coming soon
- The airport you will fly into is Lihue Airport, code LIH
- Car rental is recommend
- Group Excursion coming soon…
To Make Your Reservation:
or call us at (866)258- 0768 M-F during business hours.
Please note that reservations are highly encouraged to be booked as soon as possible, we can assist with alternative options. Travel Insurance is available for an additional charge.